I am honoured to be a part of this panel at Cass Business School on Monday 27th of March, where I will debate trends, barriers, opportunities and support to female entrepreneurship. Although female entrepreneurship has been on the rise globally for the last 10 years or so. Despite this positive trend, women still find it difficult to launch and grow their business ideas.
- Riaz Kanani - Chair of the Cass Entrepreneurs Network and Managing Director of Connected Paths
- Dr. Annelore Huyghe– Cass Academic
- Sabah Nazir– Founder and Creative Director of Islamic Moments
- Archie Wilkinson – Head of Pavegen LIVE, Pavegen Systems
- Seema Bennett - Sales Director, Everywoman.com